Turning a basic van into a tradie's van. Twice the space, within budget and keep your tools out of sight! It'll also double as a recreational van for those weekend surf/camping trips. This is how it's done:
- Buy 2 sets of telescopic locking drawer runners from Dunn and Watson
- Get 4 sheets of 17mm plywood and a few lengths of 70x35 from Bunnings
- Get creative and map out your design
- Build your drawers to size
- Fix the drawers and runners to the base of the van
- Build a deck over the top with the 70x35 and plywood
- Cover with carpet tiles from Bunnings (Get a foam matress and it doubles up as a great bed on camping trips)
- You're cruising...
Want to find out more about how ConX can help your business hire tradies and find work? Build a free profile at www.conxjobs.com
and get started!