Central Coast Shopfronts Pty Ltd was established in 1988 with the aim to manufacture and install commercial grade framing and glazing into architecturally designed luxury homes.
We are looking to employ either an experienced Aluminium Window Manufacturer or someone with experience in boiler making or fabrication.
We are wanting someone who takes pride in their workmanship and is also willing to learn.
We can offer a secure long term position, with great future prospects to move up in the company for the right applicant.
Our factory is located at Lisarow on the Central Coast.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities and skills
· Good attendance record
· Willing to be trained
· Eye for detail
· Drivers licence and own transport
This position will require the successful candidate to be able to:
· Read cutting and fabrication sheets
· Cut, punch and process metal for assembly
· Assemble and check for imperfections
Desirable (but not essential)
· Familiar with V6 fabrication job sheets
· Experience with Alspec products
· Experience with Schuco European windows
· General Construction Induction Card
Salary is negotiable for the right applicant.
Overtime available as required.
If this sounds like you please apply to discuss the opportunity.