ECOlectrical is a fully licensed and insured residential, commercial & solar contractor, backed by solar, environmental and carbon management qualifications guaranteeing the customer receives the best service, advice and price for their particular needs.
Are you a sparky looking to join the BOOM SOLAR/SOLAR BATTERY industry?
Due to growth in our business we are looking for a licensed electrician willing to learn solar to join our small and family oriented residential/commercial electrical contracting business based in Newcastle/Lake Macquarie area, a great area to relocate that provides affordable housing and a wonderful lifestyle.
Solar experience would be great, however we will provide both formal CEC Accreditation and on-the-job training to the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and successful career in a boom industry, whilst not needing to travel long distances for work.
ELECTRICIAN ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
* Complete all electrical/solar work in line with best practice and all associated Australian Standards in a timely, professional manner
* Understand, respect and adhere to all appropriate Australian Standards
* Teach, lead and ensure the safety of all staff, apprentices & customers
* Maintain stock levels and order stock in a timely manner to ensure jobs are completed on time
* Complete your own daily time sheets on iPhone app
* Complete daily work on iPhone app
* Complete CCEW's as required
* Carry out electrical testing in a safe and effective manner
* Adhere to company policy and government OH&S principles
* Plus other duties as required as per job description
ELECTRICIAN ROLE REQUIREMENTS
* Electrical trade licence
* Drivers licence
* At least 2 years general electrical experience (residential or commercial)
* Working at Heights (Certification preferred but will to provide certification for right person)
* White Card
* CEC Solar Accreditation (preferred but not essential)
* Absolute CAN DO attitude
* Loyal, dedicated, honest and friendly thinker
* Ability to always be looking for ways to improve own work and services delivered to customers
* Electrician tools of the trade including drills, meters, etc
* Ability to complete other residential and commercial electrical work as required
* Solar Electricians willing to relocate to a great part of the world encouraged to apply
* Bonus scheme for all staff to begin in 2018
* Flexible RDO (take your RDO when YOU want to take it)
* Weekend work unusual as this is time for family/friends/hobbies
* Fully maintained company van
* Mobile phone
* Work close to home
* Opportunities to grow your career
* Superannuation on top of advertised salary.
* 4 weeks annual leave
* Study assistance (We really want you to GROW with our business).
Don't delay, check out our website/Facebook page, get to know us better, then send your application today to take advantage of a great opportunity with a business going places providing both financial and personal rewards along the way.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year