We are looking for a young enthusiast and motivated WA licensed A grade electrician to come work with the team at Get Wired Perth Electrical.
We have a large focus on Commercial Construction/ Maintenance, as well as mixed residential builds and service.
You will require a relevant West Australian A Grade Electrical trade qualification.
Willing to learn new equipment.
· Maintain a current electrical trade licence.
· Work within the restrictions of your Electrical Licence.
· Participate in Risk Assessments and abide by Company OHS procedure
· Ensure access to and work areas are safe and that material, labour, and appropriate documents are available.
· Ensure the right tools are used and advise Supervisor or Foreperson of any deficiencies in their availability.
· Ensure material, plant and equipment are correctly stored and handled.
· Assist customer/project manager with any reasonable requests.
· Be part of a disciplined and professional team.
· Ensure all electrical testing is carried out in accordance with the prescribed procedures.
· Be self-motivated, problem solver with drive & fitness to meet the needs of a fast-paced job.
· Ensure test equipment is stored in non-hostile environment.
· Ensure all checklists and test reports are signed and completed with your electrical license no. when carrying out the installation and/or connections, during the progress of a project.
· Accurate and prompt completion of all paperwork including but not limited to the following:
· Work Sheets
· Test Records
· Risk Assessments
· Ensure all Group Safety and live work policies are followed.
· Complete any relevant training if requested by the company.
· Must be willing to work overtime/ shift work.
· Must be able to read & interpret drawings.
· Be available for after-hours call outs on a roster system and when work is required.
· Responsibly maintain your work vehicle – keep clean and well presented.
· Have fun and be a team player!