Apprentice and qualified Carpenters
We are looking for 2nd, 3rd and 4th year Carpentry Apprentices and Trade Qualified Carpenters wanting to further their experience and knowledge.
Skills & Experience required
- Relevant Carpentry site experience
- WHS General Construction Induction Card
- Provisional Licence
- Own transport
- Australian Citizen
- Have the right attitude! - mature, punctual and eager to learn
What's on offer for you:
- Full-time employment with continious training not only in carpentry but within the building industry
- Full uniform and PPE Kit
- The company understands the importance of long term employees so there is an emphasis on training and then maintaining long term staff relationships.
- Above Award Paid entitlements (superannuation, tool allowances, travel allowances, over-time rates etc)