Update Renovate are a family company with 30 years experience specialising in second storey and ground level extensions. We offer a complete design and construction service and have a high demand for our specialised services.
All our sites are run by our construction manager and director.
Update Renovate takes Work Health and Safety seriously with policies and procedures in place to ensure the safety of all our customers, employees and subcontractors. All sites are strictly non smoking.
- Full time position, 6:30am - 3:30pm, Monday to Friday working under an individual flexibility agreement.
- Salary position including Super, tool allowance and travel allowance
- 4 week holidays per year
- Small team environment working in teams of 2 or 3
- Uniforms and basic PPE are provided.
Mandatory requirements for the job:
- Qualified Carpenter with Certificate 111 or higher
- Attention to detail and pride in their workmanship.
- Own vehicle and current licence
- Extension and renovation experience with all aspects of carpentry skills a necessity.
- Own tools, we complete test and tag and repair damaged tools on site when applicable.
- Working knowledge of general construction codes and standards,
- Willingness to adopt and apply our Work Place Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Customer service, communication and quality are critical to the role.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.