Carpenter - Remedial Building
Everest Contracting specialises in remedial building works to the residential, multi residential and commercial sectors of the construction industry. Our services include refurbishment, remedial building and construction.
With continual expansion of our business and projects, we are looking for an experienced Carpenter to join our team.
The role will involve:
- Performing carpentry and building tasks
- Supervision of trades
- Responsibility for all aspects of site safety
To be considered for a position you will require:
- Certificate III in Carpentry
- Ideally you have experience working on remedial building projects
- More than 5 years experience as a Carpenter after completing your trade.
- We have job sites located across all of Sydney, including the far reaches of Sydney, from Thornleigh in Sydney's north, to Forestville on the Northern Beaches, to Cecil Park in Sydney's west and Cronulla in Sydney's south. We will accommodate you with the most convenient job site locations as much as possible.
We are looking for someone who is capable, responsible and attentive to detail. We value quality workmanship and integrity - and pride ourselves on producing a high standard of work for our clients. If you believe your values are a fit for ours and are looking for a long term, secure position, please apply through ConX. Anthia Shaw