About the business
Liberty Construction College is offering a range of nationally recognised courses for international students wishing to pursue further education. Visit our website for more information: http://www.libertycollege.edu.au/
About the role
Liberty Construction College is currently seeking experience Carpentry staff to join our family. Liberty Construction College will be helping you of change your lifestyle, if your dream is to giving back your work experiences/skills to others, and wish to become a trainer in the education industry, this is your chance to be part of something exciting and challenge.
If that sounds like your dream, Liberty Construction College will help you to achieving this dream and give you the training to become a trade industry's trainer.
Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Learn how to delivery and assessment of the CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry.
- Able to teach and communicate to the international students with your industry experiences and skills.
- Willing to register and complete your Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) qualification during your employment with Liberty Construction College within 6 months.
- Able to review, validation, moderation and continuous improvement of the training resources within government regulation compliance area and assessments for the qualifications above.
Benefits and perks
- The trainer development plans are offered by Liberty Construction College.
- College Holiday Break 4 times a year: Professional development hours
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Able to work as a Sole Trader with a current ABN.
- Carpentry or Building Construction background (must have 10 years or more relate industry experiences).
- Able to work as a team to develop and enhance training resources and work processes.
- A friendly people person, you are able to work with others, and love to engage with people of all backgrounds and cultures.
- Passion with training and mentoring students.
- Understand basic computer skill (such as Words, PowerPoints and Outlook), and willing to learn the other computer system.
- Experience in the international education market or Registered Training Organisations is favourable but not essential.
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and maintain work accuracy.
- Attention in detail with your own work.