About the business and the role
- Redivolt is a growing Electrical Contracting company based in Hallam who specialise in High Volume Multi Residential Properties. We currently have a vacancy for a Qualified Electrician based in the South eastern suburbs.
- The position requires an enthusiastic, organised self motivated tradesperson who takes pride in themselves and in their work.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Uphold working practices.
- Monitor and order required materials for jobs on hand.
- Manage jobs and tasks to meet required deadlines.
- Liaison with site supervisors, foreman's, wholesalers ect.
Skills and experience
- Current Manual Victorian Drivers Licence.
- A Grade Electrical Licence.
- PV Solar experience would be highly regarded.
- Proven team management experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- White Card.
- EWP yellow card and High Risk Licence preferred.
- Provision of two contactable referees.
- Extensive domestic experience is essential.
- Current Police Check.
Job benefits and perks
The successful applicant will be available for an immediate start. The total remuneration package includes a company vehicle, uniform, superannuation, portable long service leave and a negotiable salary package based on the individuals prior experience.