We are looking for an electrician/lift technician to join our team based in Sydney.
Direct Lifts installs and maintains various lifts types including stair, platform, luxury residential and elevators.
Our broad range will enable you to gain vast experience within the lift industry that you won't find with the multinationals.
After an initial training period, you will be supplied with a company vehicle/fuel card and power tools required for the role.
As a company, we strive towards unique bespoke installations so you will find yourself on a large range of job sites from luxury homes, penthouses to large warehouses.
Majority of installations will be within Sydney region with the occasional interstate (Sometimes overseas) trips in which you can decide to be a part of.
We are approved to provide overseas visa sponsorships but for only those with elevator/lift backgrounds and a good level of english.
Duties will include:
- Install lifts from delivery to commissioning as per manufacturers instructions
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on all lift types
- Troubleshooting ability and diagnose lift faults and breakdowns
- Prepare detailed service reports with itemised labour and parts required for repair and ongoing preventative maintenance
- Strong communication skills across various levels both internally and externally
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to follow through on minor and major lift repairs
- Strong administration, organisation and technical skills
- Experience working with electronics, mechanical and electrical systems
- Direct experience in a similar role or work experience within the Elevator Lift industry will be highly regarded
- Occasional Availability to be scheduled on-call to attend to emergency lift service jobs
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Holder of a current Electrical licence is preferable
- NSW manual drivers Licence and reliable transport
- Valid white card
- Previous experience in the diagnosis of electronics, mechanical and complex electrical systems
- Commitment to working safely with a strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work autonomously