UON is a privately-owned company providing modular solutions to the mining industry since 1998. Our products are tailored to simplify the processes of our clients from conception to manufacturing stage through to installation and post sale/hire support.
UON is currently seeking experienced and self-motivated Electricians and panel wires to join the team in our Malaga Workshop.
Key duties of this role include;
- Read and understand electrical drawings and specifications.
- Manufacturing, repair, and modification of UON products as required - to customer specification.
- Installation and commissioning of UON products as required.
- Testing and Fault finding of UON products.
- Provide technical advice
- Providing training/mentoring to TA's and apprentices.
- Ensure electrical equipment is tested and tagged correctly in line with applicable legislation.
- Panel wiring
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to HR, QA, HSE and other relevant systems.
To be successful in this role you must have;
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical at all times.
- A Grade Electrical Licence for Electricians.
- Experience within a Workshop/Manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the mining and resources industry - desirable.
- Excellent HSE compliance and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Current and valid drivers license and reliable vehicle.
This position is only open to Perth based applicants who have the unrestricted right to work permanently in Australia.