Ryde Energy is Queensland's top renewable energy supplier providing unmatched economic and engineering solutions. We strive to provide our clients with the most current energy management systems to immediately reduce their electricity expenses.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a qualified Electrician to join our team for an immediate start.
Duties include but are not limited to -
- Performing routine maintenance and installations of products such as panels, invertors and batteries
- Working with 5kw - 100kw systems
- Identifying and repairing faults and malfunctions
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experience as an unrestricted Electrician is essential
- Two years prior experience in a similar role
- CEC Accreditation and Working From Heights - Current qualifications are highly advantageous
- Current Drivers Licence
- Eagerness to learn and upskill
Benefits and Culture
- Generous Salary, Benefits and Travel Opportunities - Work vehicle and uniform provided by us
- Job Security and Ongoing Career Development - This is a long-term career opportunity with ongoing development and training
- Work-Life Balance - Monday - Friday roster, no weekend work!
- Professional and Dynamic Team - Be apart of a young, professional team who love what they do!