- Permanent Carpenter role
- Multiple positions available
- Work in a team environment (either individually or in a team), planning own work, taking responsibility for work outcomes and identifying productivity improvements.
- Consult with management and stakeholders in making decisions directly effecting programmed work, Facilities assets and customers' requirements.
- Undertake work activities and create notifications using EAMS applications for the continual maintenance of the Facilities asset to meet Facilities asset and stakeholder requirements.
- Carry out construction and maintenance work in a timely, prompt and efficient tradesman manner.
- Ensure carpentry works are carried out in accordance with the Building Code of Australia, National Construction Code, Queensland Building Construction Code, relevant standards and regulations.
- Work in accordance with Queensland Rail rules, regulations, policies and the Workplace Health and Safety Act.
- To proactively develop skills and knowledge required for the rail environment and associated trade qualifications through on-the-job training and formal training courses.
The applicant must possess a current Carpenters Trade Certificate qualification:
- Carpenter - Trade Cert
- C class licence is mandatory
Salary starts from pay scale ET2.1 - $63,588 per year + Superannuation + Penalties for overtime, night shift and weekend work. This role will require you to work day, night, and weekend shifts across a 2 week roster.