Surelinc Services a well-established Fire Protection / HVAC Company with our client base throughout the Sydney Metro Area.
As part of our continued growth and focus on delivering quality service to our customers, we have a vacancy for a dedicated Qualified Electrician within our Company.
Why join us?
- Great company & supportive team
- Generous remuneration on offer
- Uniform + company car + fuel card + tolls
- Plenty of work and stable hours + overtime available
- Ongoing opportunities to learn and develop your potential
- Immediate start available
About the opportunity:
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your skills and career in this role; where your experience, knowledge and performance are valued and recognised.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Good knowledge of Electrical system with knowledge of Relays configuration
- A current manual Driver Licence, (Clear driving record)
- Fire testing - inspect and test
- Exit emergency lights
- Excellent presentation, written and communication skills
- Current Police Check
- Display pride in the quality of work and attention to detail
- Demonstrate problem-solving abilities
- Experience with Fire Panels
Skills to excel in this role:
- Trade qualified (Electrical)
- Electrical licence
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a small a team + autonomously
- Capable of fault finding fire panels without supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with good time management and organisational skills
- Current driver's licence with a good driving history and ability to drive a manual vehicle
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and safety at work
- Experience in the fire industry will be highly regarded