The Job Role:
We are seeking a trade qualified Industrial /Automotive painter to prepare and paint heavy machinery and equipment (mostly drill rigs). You will be required to use various painting techniques to achieve high quality and standard outcomes.
Be a strong team player with sound WHS knowledge. You take pride in your work and work to best practice standards. WHS Construction work ethic and the ability to work extended hours.
- Must be a qualified industrial/automotive painter with a minimum of 4 years experience
- Must be detail oriented and can follow instructions and consistently produce quality work.
- Ability to differentiate between colors.
- Ability to use hand and power tools/equipment
- Must be physically able to work at heights to test heavy machinery as required for role.
- Drivers License (c class or above)
- OHS Construction Card (Whitecard)
- Work Safely at Heights certificate
- Desirable Licenses: EWP Yellow Card (SL Scissor Lift &/or BL Boom Lift)
- Enthusiastic in promoting a positive work environment.
- Willing to work as a team member and communicate effectively.
- Treats all team members with respect.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol check