TAS Electrical Services is a medium-sized electrical contractor located in the SE Suburbs of Melbourne. TAS Electrical Services works for industrial companies that involves call outs & breakdowns with some possible shift coverage.
Currently, there is a position for an experienced Industrial Electrician involving service & breakdown work, the experience will require an understanding of blow molding machines, line control, and installation work.
- Relevant Trade Qualification (essential)
- Basic mechanical understanding (essential)
- A sound knowledge & application of workplace health & safety regulations (essential)
- Effective & efficient problem solving skills
- Well developed communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously & in a team environment
- Applicants will require experience in a fast paced industrial manufacturing environment
- You will possess excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated continuous improvement approach & ability to support a broad variety of mechanical work
- Candidates will require a high level of accuracy & attention to detail, with a dedicated approach to work & ability to communicate at all levels
- Participation in workplace projects as required
- Promote a safe working environment that delivers high productivity & job satisfaction
- Participate within the departmental team
- Contribute to the prompt rectification of production breakdowns
- Ensure reliability, availability & capability of plane assets
- Monitor, follow up & address issues associated with the implementation & progress of planned & unplanned maintenance tasks
- Be actively involved with inspections of equipment
- A proactive approach to Preventative Maintenance
Position includes mobile phone, fully maintained van during working hours and branded workwear.