Leading hand/ floor installer
Ideally you will have both a background in carpentry and a comprehensive knowledge of Timber Floor installation that includes solid floors and engineered floors.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the following:-
• A self starter and be results driven
• Can work autonomously
• Ability to work with a team
• Excellent communication skills and customer service
• Excellent attention to detail and quality workmanship
• A "can do" attitude
• Coordination of job materials and installation of all types of timber floors
• Coordinate / Project Manage the installation to completion
• Must have own tools and vehicle
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company. Both applicants for permanent and contact positions will be considered.
$35 - 60 / Hour