Maintenance Electrician (Day Shift)
- State of the art, fast paced dynamic bakery production facilities in Braeside.
- Exciting and fulfilling role with varying daily challenges.
- Day Shift 6am-6pm rotating roster
- 7 day fortnight
- 12 hr shifts
We are currently seeking an outstanding and experienced Maintenance Electrician specialising in Bakery/ Food/ FMCG Plant Maintenance. Proficient with CMMS software, complex production machinery and a high level of fault finding and PLC Experience you will form part of a high-performance team working towards a world class Asset Management strategy. Proactive and a team player, you will always find ways to add value to our business.
In your new role;
- You will be working as a Maintenance Electrician as part of a team maintaining the equipment within the plant.
- You will be working with a team across two Manufacturing sites.
- You will be carrying out general breakdown and preventative maintenance work.
- You will be adhering to company quality standards that are second to none
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will have quality experience as a Maintenance Electrician willing to go the extra mile, coupled with the following;
- A class electrical license. Dual trade is desirable however a strong Mechanical aptitude will be advantageous.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of preventative and breakdown maintenance with the ability to manage the preventative maintenance program including detailed and accurate data entry in the CMMS.
- You will be willing to learn new systems, challenge yourself daily and identify opportunities for improvement on efficiency levels.
- Strong communication.
- High level of fault finding ability.
- A strong food manufacturing background.
- Ability to work in a fast, high volume production environment.