We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Maintenance Electrician to join the maintenance team on Night Shift.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the food and beverage industry carrying out the following;
- Preventative and Corrective Maintenance
- Attendance to Breakdown
- Fault Finding and Trouble Shooting
- Continuous Improvement activities
- VSD, SCADA and Robotics experience
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Hazardous Environment Training
- Trade qualification Cert IV
- Prior experience in high volume production facility (dairy, food & beverage, pharmaceutical) is highly regarded
- Confined space and working at heights training
- Strong commitment to Workplace Health and Safety
- Good time management skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- A proactive can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Team Player who is willing to get in and help out where needed.
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary and a strong relationship with both your employer and our client.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.