KALAMUNDA PLUMBING PLUS is a well-established, multi award winning Service Provider with it's offices located in the leafy hills suburb of Walliston within the City of Kalamunda.
We offer a wide range of plumbing services for residential and commercial clients, public schools and government departments throughout the eastern and hills suburbs of Perth. Check us out at www.kalamundaplumbing.com.au.
We are looking for a fulltime Plumber & Gasfitter to supplement and enhance our busy Customer Service Team. It is essential that you have excellent diagnostic and communication skills and be forthright and enthusiastic.
The successful applicant will need to have:
- W.A. Plumbing Trades Person's Licence.
- W.A. "G Class" Gas Permit - Unrestricted including NG & LPG.
- Restricted Electrical Licence (or an ability and willingness to become qualified).
- Current National Police Clearance and WA Driver's Licence with good driving history.
- Extensive gas servicing and plumbing maintenance experience.
- Great attitude, worth ethic and pride in your appearance and workmanship.
- Have a passion for residential service and delivering honest solutions and options.
- Experience with paperless invoicing and ability to navigate your way around a computer and use Google.
- Stable living arrangement and a secure place to park a company vehicle.
If we're the right fit for each other and you want to settle into a rewarding career and team environment where your contribution is appreciated, we'll repay our commitment by investing significant time and effort through training and mentoring to help you reach your full potential.
Here's just some of what you can look forward to:
- A career with a well-established, multi award winning and highly respected Service Provider of long standing.
- Full-time employment with opportunity for great weekly pay and benefits, including regular overtime and bonuses to reward commitment to delivering excellence in Customer Service.
- Normal provision for annual leave, public hols, RDO's, sickies, superannuation and LSL contribution, etc.
- Well-stocked late model company vehicle for business use.
- Company mobile phone and Samsung tablet, uniforms and PPE.
- A great team environment and a sense of price every time you put on your uniform.