Due to continual growth Airepair Air Conditioning Services is seeking A Mechanical Fitter, and as part of our expansion program we also require a Qualified Electrician.
If you are looking to take the next step in the HVAC industry this position is for you. We offer an opportunity to take control of some large contracts and work autonomously within the Airepair service and projects department, with the support from our management team and field supervisors. Industry and personal development training is available.
On offer to the successful candidates
- Fully Maintained company vehicle
- Smart phone / reporting device
- 38 hour week
- RDO / Annual leave
- Uniforms / Specialist tools
- Full PPE pack
- Competitive hourly rate
The role (Mechanical Fitter)
To service and maintain air conditioning and mechanical plant to various sites around Melbourne. Performing maintenance and repairs to pumps, motors, bearings, fans, air handling systems, etc.
The role (Qualified Electrician)
We are currently seeking a highly skilled, competent and motivated A Grade Electrician/Technician with proven knowledge and experience in commercial and industrial HVAC work.
This includes maintenance, electrical installation and commissioning of commercial refrigerated ducted, package and split system air conditioning equipment.
You must have
- Full Australian citizenship or have a visa (Australian permanent residency) to apply for this position.
- 3-5 Years post apprenticeship experience
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- ARCtic Licence
- Electrical Workers 'D' Licence (Mechanical Fitter)
- Electrical Workers 'A' Grade Licence (Electrician)
- Victorian Plumbing Licence or Registration