At MJV Plumbing, we are a fully licensed (LIC 100476) and insured specialist in domestic, commercial and industrial plumbing services. We have a large client base spanning across schools, apartments, hotels, office blocks, food, pharmaceuticals, government buildings, real-estate agencies and more.
Our team remain dedicated and pride our selves on providing the highest quality services exceptional workmanship.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Plumber to support our team with a variety of work across Melbourne and the wider metropolitan area.
- General maintenance work
- Fault finding and repairs
- Repairing taps, toilets, showers etc
- Blocked sinks, drains and burst pipes
- Hot water service replacements and upgrades
- Cooktop changeovers
- Boundary shaft and sewer drain repairs
- House renovations and roof repairs
Benefits & Perks
- Fantastic Earning Potential – Above award salary package + vehicle + more!
- Ownership & Autonomy – Take ownership of your clients, jobs and contribute your ideas to shape our business
- Forward Thinking Environment – Down to earth family business that accommodates a range of lifestyles
- Accelerate Your Career – Opportunity to mentor, develop and grow with a well-established business
Skills & Requirements
- Australian working rights
- A qualified and registered plumber with experience
- Manual drivers' licence
- White card
- Currently living in the local area (advantageous)
- Eligible to attain working with children's card
- Great presentation
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience with maintenance plumbing