We are a professional and dedicated provider of complete facilities maintenance to various government and commercial sectors in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria. The Head Office is based in Sydney, and we are currently looking for experienced Maintenance Plumber who will be responsible for various day to day duties in the Sydney CBD / Metro / North Sydney area.
- TMV & Backflow experience
- 10 years experience
- Must have own tools
- Working at heights
- Confined space
- Plumbing licence
- commercial maintenance experience in hospital environment
- Live within 30 minutes of Sydney CBD
- Interpret plans & building specifications for hydraulic services.
- Coordinate, troubleshoot, repair, inspect & maintain Plumbing equipment including but not limited to the following Taps, Toilets, Urinals, Flush valves, Hot water heaters (Gas & Electric), Drinking fountains, TMV, Backflow Devices & Boiling water units.
- Preform preventative and reactive maintenance inspections & repairs to facilities including but not limited to Potable water systems & related devices, Recycled water systems, Sewer & Storm water systems, Pumps & Gas systems.
- Repair & or replace hot & cold water, gas, sewer & stormwater piping.
- Respond to emergency Plumbing calls Day & or Night including but not limited to blocked drains, broken water mains, gas leaks, roof leaks, floods, No hot water. Evaluate the situation & take proper corrective action.
- Maintain & repair gas services & appliances.
- Install new Plumbing fixtures including but not limited to the following Sinks, Basins, Toilets, Urinals, Taps, Valves, Hot Water Systems, Backflow Valves, TMV & Boil/Chilled water units.
- Provide labour & Material estimates for small Plumbing works /Projects.
- Coordinate with sub-contractors & client’s representatives.
- Recommend repair needs to potentially eliminate ongoing & future repairs.
- Follow all WHS&E standards & requirements.
- Carry out all works in a tradesman like manner in accordance with AS3500.
- Write report documenting the problem & summary of actions taken.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will be rewarded with:
- A growing and highly reputable company brand
- Great remuneration package
- Supportive team environment
- Tool of Trade Vehicle