We are looking for an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes and HVAC systems. A successful plumber must have a thorough knowledge of hydraulic systems. They are patient individuals with a practical mind and manual dexterity, able to work efficiently with great attention to detail. The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water,
waste, gases or hot liquids.
• Carry out site activities as instructed to do so by manager
• Required activities includes: commercial and residential maintenance and residential construction plumbing, drainage and gas fitting.
• Maintaining a clean and safe workplace and work vehicle and abide by workplace health and safety policies and procedures
• Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
• Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
• Install and maintain water supply systems
• Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
• Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
• Install and maintain gas systems
• Supervision of other trades on site as directed by the manager
• Other tasks as directed by the manager
Skills and Experience:
• Trade qualified
• 5+ years plumbing experience in a similar role
• Team player, ability to lead apprentices or those who are less experienced.
• Excellent communication skills
• Skills in completing works to a high standard
• Client relationship management
• Organized and able to meet deadlines
• Complete site activities on time as directed
• Deal with others professionally at all times
• Ensure site is left clean and presentable at the end of each activity
• Ensure work vehicle is kept organized and clean
• Ensure any safety concerns or issues are reported to the manager immediately
• Complete all works to a high quality
• Communicate effectively with team members and manager at all times