D.N.K SOLUTIONS Pty Ltd are currently seeking an experienced Service and Maintenance Electrician in Melbourne’s northern suburbs. The role will include service call outs to industrial premises across the Melbourne area.
The successful candidate will need to work autonomously and as part of a team, dependent on the different job sites.
This role is responsible for all electrical facility maintenance, both preventative and breakdowns.
- Ability to wire control panels and design control systems
- Ensure that plant and equipment is fit for the purpose
- Ensuring best practice in relation to our preventative and reactive processes and asset management system
- Repair and improvement to Plant and Plant machinery
- Adhere to OH&S Principles
- Manage small electrical maintenance projects and suggest ideas for continuous improvement
- Working on high speed equipment
- Mechanical work will form part of your duties.
- Trade qualification as a Licenced Electrician
- Experience in Industrial PLC’s and fault finding
- Flexible to work different hours
- Manufacturing/FMCG experience essential
- Previous experience in a fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the meat industry will be highly regarded however not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated continuous improvement approach and ability to support a broad variety of mechanical work.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with a dedicated approach to work and ability to communicate at all levels.
- To ensure that all work carried out to the Company and requirements and conforms to all relevant regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to identify faults through the use of fault-finding techniques with the ability to troubleshoot and rectify problems.