About the business
Red Earth Energy is a local Perth company committed to supplying their customers with the best quality products and service available. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest quality services and installation practices.
About the role
Core objectives include:
- Must be able to understand and read electrical schematics and solar array diagrams.
- Maintain documentation
- Diagnose defective electrical components
- Exercises good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Participate in hazardous areas work and competency development activities
- Performs work under limited supervision either individually or in a team environment.
- Use basic digital applications relevant to the workplace
- Apply workplace health and safety requirements, policies and procedures
- Install low voltage Solar PV Systems
- Document occupational hazards and risks in electrical work
- Lay wiring/cabling and terminate accessories for AC & DC low voltage circuits.
- Fulfill other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required.
This job description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job related tasks requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.
Benefits and perks
- Supplied Work Vehicle
- iPad for digital documentation
- Friendly Environment
- Weekly Tool allowance
- Opportunity to grow in an expanding business
Skills and experience
- Professional approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking.
- Business awareness.
- Strategic thinking.
- Positive approach to change.