Axolotl are a creative, high end, architectural finishing company applying unique metal and concrete coatings to a variety of architectural objects including joinery, doors, panelling, signage and sculptures.
We are currently looking to appoint an honest and hardworking spray painter.
Reporting to the Creative Director, your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Application of undercoats and special finishes
• Mixing and spraying Axolotl’s unique coatings on to a variety of substrates of varying forms ie flat, curved, 3D panels, sculptures
• Some preparation of surfaces prior to painting
• Opportunities to use your creativity to experiment with Axolotl’s unique coatings
The ideal candidate will have a joinery/furniture industry and/or french polishing background. Specialist on the job training in application of our unique coatings will be provided to the successful applicant.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• attention to detail
• ability to spray evenly, with minimal imperfections, over a variety of surfaces.
• ability to read instructional job sheets
• methodical work ethic
• strong communication skills
• aesthetic sensibility
• superior people skills that are positive and pro active
• professional but friendly manner
Applicants may be sent for a pre-employment medical.
In return we will offer you the chance to learn and grow your skills in an exciting and friendly team environment. Other great perks include 2pm finish on Fridays and free lunch on Thursdays!!