We are currently looking for a Fire & Security Technician to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be trade qualified, hardworking reliable and have a number of years of relevant experience.
Main responsibilities and duties include:
- Install, program, maintain and repair security and/or fire alarm wiring and equipment
- Mount and fasten control panels, door and window contacts, sensors, or video cameras and attach electrical and telephone wiring to connect components
- Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes
- Consult with clients to assess risks and to determine fire and security requirements
- Order replacement parts
- Examine systems to locate problems, such as loose connections or broken insulation
- Installing electronic instruments and control systems
- Inspect installation sites and study work orders, building plans, and installation manuals to determine materials requirements and installation procedures
- Test backup batteries, keypad programming, sirens, or other security features to ensure proper functioning or to diagnose malfunctions
A competitive market salary will be paid, based on the qualifications and relevant experience.
If you feel that you tick all of the boxes, please APPLY NOW to be considered for an immediate interview.